Trainee Information Developer
ELEKS Information Developer Office is looking for Trainee Information Developer in our Ternopil Office
- Define and recognize client's writing style under supervision of senior staff.
- Understand the product requirements and identify the requirements for the publications to be developed under supervision of senior staff.
- Assist in estimating documentation development effort and creating project plans.
- Agree task deadlines with Project Manager or Head of IDO.
- Assist with interviewing subject matter experts to become familiar with product technologies and production methods.
- Assist with organizing information and preparing documentation outline to best meet the needs of diverse product audiences.
- Create documentation templates under supervision of senior staff.
- Use publication terminology and write technical documentation that conforms to publication standards (Microsoft, Apple) under supervision of senior staff.
- Assist in review of published materials and recommend revisions or changes in scope, format, and content.
- Convert technical information into easily understood content through images, diagrams, presentations, and videos.
- Follow a standardized process to edit and deliver software documentation.
- Assist with validating deliverables for accuracy, readability, and usability.
- Translate technical texts that require review and editing from senior staff.
- Understand the basic rules of writing HTML code.
- Communicate the status of documentation tasks in progress to ensure timely delivery.
- Advanced level of English or higher
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
WHAT WILL YOU GET WITH ELEKS
- Above average compensation and competitive Social package
- Challenging vacancies
- Competence development
- Team of professionals
- Dynamic environment with low level of bureaucracy
ELEKS is a global vendor of software solutions and software engineering services. The company established in 1991 and currently has over 1000 employees. We have development centers in Ukraine and Poland and representative offices in the USA and UK. We work with a number of clients from the IT, Financial Services, Media, Entertainment, Local Government, Healthcare, Legal and other sectors.