We are looking for the result focused Scrum Master who will overview existing teams processes and build more suitable ones based on own expertise. The Scrum Master will help the team to achieve results, providing guidance and support along the way. This is a great opportunity to be part of a product company and be able to influence its efficiency by bringing to for success both: the team and the organization.
The role is about:
- Inspiring each team to deliver their product increment on time, choosing the best framework for them to achieve the set goals
- Facilitating the development and process alignment by risk & urgency estimation
- Assisting the product owner with keeping the backlog groomed
Here is the required experience we seek:
- Agile certification
- 3+ years of Scrum Master
- Experience of managing several teams at once
- Excellent communication and social skills
- English - Upper-Intermediate
- Previous engineering experience
- Degree in Psychology
- Project Manager/Project Coordinator experience
You're gonna love it, and here's why:
- Meaningful work in a sprint-based agile development team, followed by continuous professional growth and feedback
- Want to learn? Competera loves that and is eager to cover 60% of your training/courses fee.
- Working hours that adapt to your biorhythm + remote work days
- Fair payout with regular performance-based reviews
- Pet-friendly office in a walk from Lukyanivska subway station
- Paid vacation (20 business days) and sick leaves
- Paid balanced lunches and a kitchen fully-stocked with fruits & snacks
- Corporate and sports events: we climb mountains, run marathons and simply have fun :)
Would you like to drive real change at one of the best product companies to work for in Ukraine? Join our #CompeteraDreamTeam now!