Here in CoreTeka we implement IT-innovations into business: starting from business processes analysis up to the completed products. For more than 4 years we increase expertise in retail, logistics and automotive industries. Now we need strong Business Analyst to conduct a fundamental research of USA business field, evaluate all the risks and potentials of the products.
We'd like to find out in you:
- Understanding of information technologies and principles of building modern web and mobile applications;
- Strong knowledge of the software life cycle according to various methodologies;
- Awareness of fundamentals of software programming and testing, about algorithms and databases;
- Knowledge of the methodology of collection, analysis and formalization;
- Experience working with several projects at the same time;
- Applied skills from the field of systems analysis: drawing up technical documentation, specific schemas and diagrams;
- System and analytical mindset;
- Good communication skills;
- At least intermediate level of English.
Desirable (yet not a 'must'):
- Experience in interfaces prototyping (Axure, Balsamiq, etc.)
- Knowledge of UML, BPMN.
We provide our analysts with ability to:
- Assume information structuring, optimization, find new solutions.
- Communicate within all levels - starting with stakeholders and top-management all along to managers, designers, developers and QA specialists.
- Own the process from ground up. And bear responsibility, of course :)
And of course:
- Office in the midtown, comfortable workplace;
- Vacation and sick leaves;
- Paid English courses (if needed);
- Medical insurance;
- Salary - to be discussed.
We expect you to:
- Collect and analyze customers' requirements;
- Study on standards of conceptual solutions in software development;
- Conduct formalization, visualization and documentation of requirements;
- Coordination of requirements and design solutions with the client;
- Provide technical writing and specifications;
- Actively interact with the client, development team, designers and QA-team during the implementation of the project.
CoreTeka has successfully established high reputation at the European, US and local IT-markets, along with handling unique projects in Ukraine.
We hold thematic events on the regular basis for the purpose of developing the Ukrainian IT community. Besides that, CoreTekais a permanent participant of such great projects as: Ukrainian Logistics Community and Kyiv IT Cluster, iForum, Kyiv Outsourcing Forum, SE Conference.