Test Automation Engineer
If your passion is mastering technologies and you always strive for self-development, you are welcome to take part in setting up the best testing practices with our dedicated team of Test Automation Engineers.
You will have an opportunity to do turnkey Test Automation solutions, work with both long-term and short-term test automation tasks on various complex projects, perform R&Ds to get new knowledge about tools, libraries, and approaches, participate in pre-sales and other challenging activities. We have no strict rule about which toolkit to use - if you suggest a suitable and promising solution - you will be able to implement it.
We invite you to face all the challenges together!
As a Test Automation Engineer, you will take part in:
- Analysis of project needs as well as creation, estimation, and planning of Test Automation proposals
- Implementation of turnkey Test Automation solutions and PoCs
- Design and implementation of automated solutions for a defined scope (including frameworks, tools, and tests)
- Performing a wide range of R&D tasks
- Full-scale performance testing
- Regular and clear status and progress reporting
- Continuous learning and knowledge sharing
- Improvement of Test Automation approaches and practices established in the team and the company
What we expect from you:
- Strong understanding of Test Automation goals, activities, deliverables, areas of applicability
- Commercial experience in Test Automation on Java and/or .NET, other technologies are good also, but these two are preferable
- Strong understanding of OOP paradigm and its projection to code, most common code design patterns and paradigms, ability to clearly recognize them in own code
- Experience in using mainstream libraries/tools for at least two of the specified Test Automation areas: Web API, Web UI, Desktop UI, Mobile UI, Test Automation results reporting
- Experience working in the Agile environment
- Good understanding of the objectives and techniques of planning/estimation
- Experience in requirements analysis and coverage tracking
- Experience in creation of main SW testing docs: Test Cases, Bug Reports, Test Plan, Test Strategy, Status reports, etc.
- At least Intermediate level of spoken and written English
Will be a plus:
- Experience in performance testing
- Experience in RDBs and SQL
- Experience in Python/JS and related Test Automation tools
- Experience in creation of Test Automation related documentation - Test Automation Plan, User/Dev guides, Test Automation Framework API documentation, Javadoc/Classdoc, Test run report, etc.
- Participating in CI process establishment and/or CI process deliverables usage
- Experience in direct communication with client and/or client team
You are welcome to join our team!