If you like games and consider them as a part of your life, you gonna love working with us! We are looking for Haxe Developer, who is open for professional growth and advancement, proactive, and self-managed.
Our customer is one of the largest lottery and gaming companies in the world. This company is the leading developer of innovative software and systems for digitally distributed gaming entertainment. For this customer, Sigma Software team develops various casino games based on customers' platforms: slots, video pokers, scratch, and table games.
You will participate the development of new game clients for various platforms and support the existing solutions.
- Analyze product requirements and take major part in designing the software at the high and detailed levels
- Code, develop unit and integration tests, debug, document, implement, and maintain portions of software
- Clarify technical details for Middle and Junior software development staff; translate product requirements to task specifications for Junior software engineers
- Experience with Action Script 2.0 and Action Script 3.0
- Readiness to learn Haxe
- Solid skills in OOP/OOD
- Experience with SVN/Git
Will be a plus:
- Experience with Flash CC/Animate CC
- Skills in CSS (understanding DOM flow), HTML5, browser rendering optimization techniques
- Experience with PIXI.js would be a great advantage
- Experience with Maven and Ant
You are welcome to join our team!