Intermediate Xamarin Native Software Engineer
Our Client is a leader in construction software and consultancy services. It is a global Company headquartered in the UK. Their number of employees amounts to 350 and their customers are leading construction, engineering, home building, and service companies.
Current Project deals with the ERP - the core software solution with a single, fully integrated platform to manage the entire lifecycle of commercial and engineering contractors projects.
The newly developed platform is aimed to extend present sophisticated, heavyweight and expensive ERP solution of the Client, with the light weighted applications supporting front-end business workflows based on the custom-made framework.
This framework has a built-in workflow module, which provides a possibility to configure different workflows and custom business logic behind them. Actually, one first application is being developed by our Client and is planned for release soon.
Therefore we are supposed to provide the team, that will be responsible for the creation and configuration of the set of forthcoming applications. These are going to be 4-5 applications as a second pilot, and if they will be successful, many more will follow. Our team will be working closely with Client's BA's and framework team to understand business requirements, create custom business flows, supporting JSON and WEB services to have the new applications function from a front-end perspective.
We are planning to build several new products, which will serve as an extension to ERP functionality. They will be built upon in-house created .NET framework - pure web apps, using JSON web services underneath, which will also have mobile versions, and the current decision is to build them while using Xamarin Native.
- Strong Xamarin Native skills
- Experience building multi-tenant, offline support IOS & Android applications
- Understanding of MS SQL knowledge (SQL, DB design)
- Architecture development skills
- Technical requirements documenting skills
- Microsoft technology stack: VSTS and Azure
- Dynamic and friendly team
- Competitive salary and bonus system
- Flexible working schedule
- Certification center and language school
- Corporate doctor's service
- Social package
- SoftServe discount program
- Gym membership and relax zones
- Unforgettable corporate events and even more