Mindy Teams (https://mindy-teams.com/) is a part of international brand Mindy Support (BPO market leader in Ukraine) with over 2000 people in 6 offices across Ukraine. We empower businesses all over the world through providing remote assistants and outsourced teams specialized in data collection and processing, customer support, agile sales and marketing support, and a lot more.
Now we are looking for an ambitious and smart HR Director.
- Develop the effective HR function in Ukraine to support the growth and development of the Company's business
- Lead and control HR and Recruiting activities in order to achieve KPIs
- Develop the effective induction program
- Guide HR team by researching, developing, writing, and updating policies, procedures, methods, and guidelines
- Implement KPIs system in the Company, review and adjust the motivation and bonus system
- Build and develop corporate culture within the company, organize various teambuilding activities
- Identify and initiate new HR projects aimed at building an effective operating company
- Build strong presence and image of HR function within the Company
- Provide HR support to management team and customers, initiate/participate in cross-functional projects and collaboration to achieve the Company's strategic goals.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree required, preferably in human resources or business-related field
- 6+ years of experience in HR ideally in mid-size and large companies (300+ employees)
- Strong background and practical experience in Recruitment and Adaptation (both management positions and volume recruitment)
- Ideally practical experience in other HR areas like Assessment and Development, Comp&Ben, etc.
- Practical skills in people management (minimum 2 people supervision), experience of managing a remote team would be a plus
- Self-driven attitude and the ability to work autonomously and as a part of the team
- Good analytical skills, conceptual-thinking, able to identify gaps in HR area and develop a coherent action plan for improvement and also initiate new projects to achieve the Company's results
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills, can-do attitude, ability to work in a dynamic environment.
- Good communication abilities, skills in building effective business relationships with people cross-function and cross-culture
- Understanding of young generation trends
- Advanced English.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary linked to EUR rate;
- Mentorship and career growth opportunities;
- Corporate social events;
- Health insurance;
- Annual paid vacation - 20 working days;
- Paid sick leaves - 10 working days.