DB (ETL) Software Engineer
Our Client owns a SaaS cloud-based platform and suite of applications designed specifically to address global transparency and aggregate spend reporting requirements for life science companies. They combine customizable, user-friendly workflows with the industry's most robust data set to create an accurate 360-degree view of financial transactions with all healthcare professionals.
The Client is in progress of on-boarding multiple new customers. All new Customers have their own data stored in a specific format, which should be transferred following the ETL process (on-boarded) and specific non-functional requirements.
- Different ETL tools and Data Modeling optimizations
As a Plus:
- Vertica Analytics Platform
- 2+ years of experience in software development with Java
- Great analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good communication skills (written and verbal)
- Competitive salary
- Ability to develop your skills in the Team of professionals
- Free professional certification
- Corporate doctor's service
- Gym membership and comfortable relax zones
- SoftServe discount program
- Unforgettable in-company events, corporate presents and even more