IT - разработка ПО
The Marketing Specialist will be a key member of the marketing team and report directly to the Vice President. This is a unique opportunity to work alongside a marketing team that develops innovative marketing programs to help generate demand for products and services, and support the overall organization's growth. The selected candidate will be responsible for assisting and supporting the Marketing Department with a variety of marketing initiatives and social media activities.
The job is based in Lviv, Ukraine.
- Engage with marketing teams on a regular basis to brainstorm ideas for new and innovative marketing and social media campaigns.
- Develop and execute of online campaigns and direct marketing initiatives.
- Prepare company press releases and publish them through the appropriate marketing communication channels.
- Write and e-mail the company newsletter targeted at the company's customer base which includes content about our industry, products, services, or events.
- Enhance the company's online presence and brand. Ensure content is current and relevant to the company's business in every respect. Develop website funnels, landing pages, vanity domains, and other tactics to support all marketing campaigns and initiatives.
- Perform company website analysis using Pardot and Google Analytics.
- In collaboration with the marketing team, and utilizing Pardot, Salesforce, and best practices, develop and execute outbound e-mail campaigns to generate demand for the company's products and services.
- Using Pardot and other external sources and tools, develop, automate, and acquire targeted lists relevant to each outbound marketing initiative.
- Develop Google AdWords campaigns to drive relevant traffic to the company's landing pages and other online assets with the objective of generating demand for the company's products and services.
- Explore other forms of paid advertising and lead generation to determine cost and viability.
- Develop and implement a SEO plan and strategy to optimize the company's organic search rankings for all key products, services, and go-to-market initiatives.
- Assist with social media engagement by helping manage social channels such as, Linkedln, Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Instagram, etc. Monitor social media web analytics on a weekly basis (e.g. page views, followers, impressions), and provide reports of growth and other activity.
- Assist in developing and implementing plans to properly position the company's products and services, including collateral, data sheets, product videos, marketing presentations, and website content.
- Execute and promote marketing events, and support sales teams with marketing materials.
- Research industry?specific sites (blogs, forums, etc) for success stories, case studies, product reviews, and other relevant marketing information.
- Gather data from industry reports, benchmarks, relevant products, and competitive information to support a variety of marketing programs.
- Perform other marketing and administrative tasks as assigned.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 2+ years of experience within a marketing team working for a fast-growing, lead generation oriented B2B company, preferably in a high tech.
- BS/BA in marketing or equivalent related experience
- Technically Savvy. Strong PC - based computer skills; proficient with Wordpress, MS Office Suite, and demonstrated ability with HTML and CSS. Pardot and Salesforce experience highly desired.
- Technical knowledge of marketing operations, automation, data flows, email marketing, and campaign execution as well as knowledge of best practices for sales and marketing processes.
- Hands-on experience with Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and DoubleClick Campaign Manager, or other web analytics tools.
- Experience in working with international teams strongly preferred. Experience working with global virtual teams.
- Familiarity with digital media platform reporting (DoubleClick, AdWords, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc).
- Effective Communicator. Excellent English written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and multi?task.
- Handle details accurately and in a timely manner.
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills.
- Willing to go the extra mile with a strong work ethic; self-directed, dynamic, and resourceful.
- Love marketing and have a passion for excelling.
What we offer:
- Full-time contract
- Social package
- Competitive salary
- Career growth
- Full-equipped workplace
- Free snacks and drinks
- A stable and dynamic working environment in an international company.