Senior Ruby Developer, Online Delivery Services
DataArt is helping to develop an online platform that connects product manufacturers and clients, where users place and manufacturers receive orders. The service also has a mobile application. Most of the profits are invested in building new systems and modernizing its services.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Experience with Ruby, Rails;
- Proven expertise in building e-commerce solutions;
- Experience working with the unit testing, TDD, constant refactoring, pairing, pull requests;
- Ability to teach, and learn from others and to work collaboratively;
- Ability to provide leadership and mentoring where required;
- Ability to work with non-technical staff to understand and refine complex requirements;
- A track record of efficiency and self-discipline;
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience working in a startup.
- Professional Development:
- The ability to switch projects, technology stacks, try yourself in different roles;
- More than 150 workplaces for advanced training;
- Study and practice of English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries;
- Support of speakers who make presentations at conferences and meetings of technology communities.
The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement, and convenient corporate services;
Friendly atmosphere, concern for the comfort of specialists;
Flexible schedule and the ability to work remotely;
The ability to work in any of our development centers.
- Experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge.