Опубликовано 1 день назад
Senior MS SQL Developer, Investor Management System
Our client runs a large online platform that helps sellers and potential buyers find each other and communicate online. Users get access to data of the largest brands of clothing and accessories.
The company's internal system allows integration with external services. DataArt's specialists are helping the client to maintain and expand the system's functionality.
Note that we hire specialists not to the project, but to one of DataArt's companies. If the project is over, or you become uncomfortable in it, you can discuss a transition to another project.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years of overall experience
- Extensive practical experience developing commercial software using MS SQL Server
- Experience developing and supporting Data Warehouses
- Experience with Data Analysis
- Knowledge of methodologies and experience designing software
- Understanding of ETL, Database Replication, T-SQL
- Previous experience in developing applications for financial institutions (banks, investment companies)
- Good spoken English
- Solid communicational skills
- Experience with SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
- Experience with Tableau
- Knowledge of.NET
- Experience working with foreign clients
- Understanding of Agile methodologies' development
- Professional Development:
- The ability to switch projects, technology stacks, try yourself in different roles;
- More than 150 workplaces for advanced training;
- Study and practice of English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries;
- Support of speakers who make presentations at conferences and meetings of technology communities.
The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement, and convenient corporate services;
Friendly atmosphere, concern for the comfort of specialists;
Flexible schedule and the ability to work remotely;
The ability to work in any of our development centers.
- Experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge;