Опубликовано 6 дней назад
Senior MS SQL Developer, Investment Consulting Services
Our client is a leading international private equity firm, managing dozens of billions of US dollars. The client specializes in four industries: Tech&Telco, Services, Healthcare, and the Consumer goods sector and is running three practices - Digital, Operational Excellence and Capital Markets.
DataArt is a strategic technology partner working with the client's operational and business units to support and drive the business forward using modern technology. The client relies on the combination of custom tech and 3rd party products to serve all aspects of the business including back-office applications, investor portal, Data Warehouse, BI and many others.
Our responsibility is a full range of software development services from support and modification of existing platforms to the development of bespoke systems and integration of products from the market.
The technology stack for our main services is predominantly based on .NET/MS SQL server web apps built on Microservices architecture using modern frameworks and best engineering practices.
Required Skills and Experience
- Solid MS SQL knowledge, incl. real administrative knowledge / performance tuning
- Solid SSIS knowledge
- Solid SSRS knowledge (creation of reports rather than management of stack)
- Experience with TFS + Git
- Excellent communication skills to translate technical ideas into "business words" and vice versa
- Analytical mind, manifested in the ability to accurately identify root causes, not only detect symptoms
- Ability to work autonomously, with little input
- Ability to clarify requirements/requests, self-sufficiency with the client
- Spoken English
- Knowledge of Power BI
- Practical experience with IBM Cognos BI
- Understanding of Finance / Financial Services
- Accounting background
- Professional Development:
- The ability to switch projects, technology stacks, try yourself in different roles;
- More than 150 workplaces for advanced training;
- Study and practice of English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries;
- Support of speakers who make presentations at conferences and meetings of technology communities.
The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement, and convenient corporate services;
Friendly atmosphere, concern for the comfort of specialists;
Flexible schedule and the ability to work remotely;
The ability to work in any of our development centers.
- Experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge.