Manual QA for Android (IRC66658)
GlobalLogic Ukraine is inviting a Manual QA for Android to join its Kyiv office.
Our Client is the top Tier-1 company in the automotive world. Project goals are software implementation for Client infotainment hardware platform intended to be used in mass production car/vehicle market.
- SW platform: Android P
- HW platform: QC Snapdragon-based
The scope of the project includes SW design preparing, implementation, integration and maintenance phases with following modern industry standards for development processes in the automotive segment (Automotive SPICE) and Agile (SCRUM).
- Interesting and challenging opportunity in a large and dynamically developing company
- Exciting projects involving newest technologies
- Professional development opportunities
- Excellent compensation and benefits package, performance bonus program
- Modern and comfortable office facilities
2+ years of experience in software testing;
Good knowledge of the software testing methodologies and techniques;
Good knowledge of Linux, including configuration and system internals;
Experience in working with and creation of the software testing related documentation, including test plans, test cases and test reports;
Good communication skills;
Intermediate spoken and writing English.
- Experience in testing or integration of the embedded systems;
- Experience in testing/development Android-based systems;
- Experience in CI tools (Jenkins, Bamboo, etc.).
Contribute to validation and integration of the Android OS ported to a vendor-specific HW;
Participate in defining new and extending existing test scenarios;
Take part in manual tests execution;
Participate in analysis and troubleshooting of the complex software/hardware issues;
Create sophisticated test reports;
Cooperate with other teams to follow up product development.