We are looking for an Interior Designer to become a part of our design team.
Our team is working on internal projects and making the interior design for Sigma Software offices located in Kharkiv, Kyiv, Odesa, and Lviv. Since opening offices in other locations is planned, we are looking for a new team member to create modern and stylish office interiors all over Ukraine.
Our team members are smart and talented, curious and supremely ambitious. We hire and nurture inquisitive, creative minds looking to flourish in a supportive and collaborative environment.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Requirements analysis and estimates preparation
- Design of office space interiors
- Creation of working project documentation, 3D modeling, visualizations
- Collaboration with the builders at all the stages of project realization
- Completing design tasks within the deadline and according to the task description and technical constraints
- Effective collaboration with team members to achieve the best results
- Regular and clear status and progress reporting
The profile we're looking for:
- At least 2 years of experience in interior design
- Good knowledge of 3D Max, V-Ray/Corona, ArchiCAD, AutoCAD, Adobe Photoshop for 3D visualizations (postprocessing, making textures), or other design tools
- Good understanding of the principles of designing and building an interior
- Experience in project documentation creation
- Experience in making blueprints and planning solutions according to office regulations is a plus
- The sense of style, composition, shape, and color is a must
- Expertise in materials' selection (for interior finish, furniture, etc.)
- Being result-oriented, proactive, a team player, and a fast learner
- Familiar with making blueprints and planning solutions according to office regulations
- Good communication skills
- Intermediate English level
- Ability to work within estimates
If you think that you will be a good member of our team, please send us your CV and portfolio with at least 4 projects.
You are welcome to join our team!