Senior DevOps Engineer for Zerto
On behalf of Zerto, Ciklum is looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer for our team in Kyiv on a full-time basis.
If you have a passion for pushing your own limits and are eager to have an impact on a winning team, you might be the person we are looking for. Are you feeling Zertonian?
Zerto delivers an Enterprise-class distributed disaster recovery solution for private, public and hybrid clouds, using the most advanced technologies in the market.
Zerto's award-winning Cloud Continuity PlatformTM protects thousands of enterprises worldwide, with the simplest, most reliable Business Continuity / Disaster Recovery software solution built to protect applications on any virtualized IT environment, be it public, private or hybrid cloud. Zerto was founded in 2010. Since then it had grown to a company of 700+ employees worldwide. Zerto is dual-headquartered in Israel and the United States, willing to grow their development base in Ukraine as well, because Zerto knows it can find outstanding engineers here!
- Maintain and support product release pipeline, for planned product updates and unplanned emergency fixes
- Help implement new--and improve existing--monitoring and trending solutions.
- Build, configure and manage tools for fast and reliable deployments of our software.
- Design, implement and develop of the continuous deployment systems and configuration activities.
- Release process delivery and production stability.
- Analyze performance and stability issues in both DEV and PROD environments.
- Implement system monitoring procedures.
- Performing root-cause analysis for service interruptions and creating preventative measures for deployment.
- Introduce new build systems techniques\technologies and evolve existing systems.
- Automation and integration of complex processes.
- Execute initiatives to reduce failures and improve overall performance by leveraging monitoring capabilities.
- Recognize technical needs and recommend suitable technologies.
- At least 3+ years of experience working as a DevOps Engineer.
- Strong understanding of DevOps and Software Design principles.
- Experience with CI/CD methodologies.
- Hands-on experience with Continuous Integration tools such as Jenkins, TFS or TeamCity.
- Knowledge in scripting (e.g. BASH, PowerShell, Python etc.)
- Experience with package and artifact management systems such as NuGet server and Artifactory.
- Experience automating deployments with modern configuration and deployment management systems (e.g. Chef, Puppet, Ansible, SaltStack, etc.).
- Experience maintaining systems in production on AWS infrastructure, including automated provisioning, deployment and monitoring (EC2, S3, CloudFront, Elastic Beanstalk and Docker).
- Understanding of DB (Ideally MongoDB).
What's in it for you?
- We care about really good engineers. And if you are the one - you will have an ability to apply all your knowledge, take a responsibility, and make a mission critical decisions, working with outstanding engineers around you.
- Zerto provides enterprise-class disaster recovery and business continuity software specifically for virtualized data centers and cloud environments. Our award-winning solution provides enterprises with continuous data replication & recovery designed specifically for virtualized infrastructure and the cloud.
- Zerto Virtual Replication is the industry's first hypervisor-based replication solution, replacing traditional array-based BC/DR solutions. State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere, which creates good working conditions
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum's employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children's Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the IoT World Hackathon in the USA, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Join Ciklum and «Cross the Borders» together with us!
If you are interested - please send your CV to Отправить резюме