Kinstellar is a full-service firm, with particularly strong finance, M&A/corporate, competition, energy and real estate practices and offices in Emerging Europe, Turkey and Central Asia. We take on the most complex and high profile assignments from some of the world's most successful companies, who expect the highest level of service and expertise. We have built our reputation by exceeding their expectations.
We are looking for a Finance Manager to join our team in the Kyiv office.
- Billing and debt control
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Maintenance of financial data bases, preparation of accounting records
- Month end and year end management accounts preparation
- Analysis of financial data, including comparison of actual versus budget
- Treasury management
- Coordination of relevant issues with auditors, tax authorities, banks and other relevant partners and institutions
- Regular reporting to HQ
The ideal candidate will meet the following criteria:
- university degree in economy or other finance and accounting related studies
- strong experience in accounting, knowledge of IAS
- fluency in English (advanced level)
- PC literacy and familiarity with ERP systems is mandatory
- 3 years experience in an international environment and managing external suppliers
- 5 years experience in local accounting, finance reporting, financial data analysis, taxation and invoicing
- knowledge of auditing practices and principles, as well as general economic principles
- detail orientation, strong analytical and problem solving skills
- strong communication skills and management potentials are considered as advantage
Only candidates who meet all the requirements set out above will be considered for the position.
- Interesting and challenging work
- Training and professional development opportunities across the firm
- Modern, dynamic and friendly environment
- Benefits as may be assigned individually
As a law firm providing premium legal services, we have a vested interest to ensure that our people have the best opportunities for professional development. We invest significantly in knowledge, learning and professional development.
How to apply:
We are looking for the best and brightest to help us continue delivering top-quality client service. If that sounds like something you would like to be a part of, please send your application (CV and cover letter) in English to Olena Prysiazhnyuk, HR Manager, at Отправить резюме, by 30 November 2018. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.