Kinstellar is a full-service firm, with particularly strong finance, M&A/corporate, competition, energy and real estate practices and offices in Emerging Europe, Turkey and Central Asia. We take on the most complex and high profile assignments from some of the world's most successful companies, who expect the highest level of service and expertise. We have built our reputation by exceeding their expectations.
We are looking for a Translator to join our team in the Kyiv office.
- Translates complete documents
- Renders proofreading work for all kind of documents in English produced by non-English native speakers
- Incorporates revisions into existing translations
- Aligns existing translations with originals
- Answers terminological queries by lawyers (telephone, email, in person)
- Compiles glossaries
The ideal candidate will meet the following criteria:
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Flexible and able to react on changes
- Confident and self-assured
- Attention to detail, organised approach, analytical
- Ability to cope with pressure and meet deadlines
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent team player
- Level headed with good common sense
- Highly motivated and capable of working on own initiative
- Proactive and open to new ideas
Only candidates who meet all the requirements set out above will be considered for the position.
- Interesting and challenging work
- Training and development opportunities across the firm
- Modern, dynamic and friendly environment
- Benefits as may be assigned individually
As a law firm providing premium legal services, we have a vested interest to ensure that our people have the best opportunities for professional development. We invest significantly in knowledge, learning and professional development.
How to apply:
We are looking for the best and brightest to help us continue to grow. If that sounds like something you would like to be a part of, please, send your application (CV and cover letter) in English to Olena Prysiazhnyuk, HR Manager at Отправить резюме by 30.11.2018. Please, specify the position you are applying for. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.