- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related area
- Basic knowledge and practical skills in working with servers Linux and Windows
- Experience in troubleshooting demanding high attention to details
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to work with a large amount of information.
- Serious and responsible attitude.
- Speaking and writing English (upper -intermediate level or higher)
- Students (5th, 6th year)
Will be a plus
- Experience 24/7 in Network Operations Center (NOC) or Technical Operations Center (TOC).
- Experience of working with monitoring system
- Experience in troubleshooting systems including, but not limited to: Windows, Linux, web applications, databases
Key Roles and Responsibilities Include
- Reporting, escalating issues according to protocol (instructions)
- Work closely with engineers and other team members to understand complex requirements and troubleshoot incidents
- Exchanging information between responsible teams.
- Working shift by shift (including nights, holidays and weekends)
- Proper interaction with engineers
- Troubleshoot, resolve tickets and alarms
Friendly team and enjoyable working environment.
Opportunity for self-realization. Career and professional growth.
Competitive compensation based on your qualifications, experience and skills
Paid sick leave and vacations
English classes with a certified English teacher.
Office in a comfortable business center, located near a subway station.
Official journeys abroad with expenses reimbursement.
Company-owned gym and shower
Convenient parking near the office building
Corporate events and meetings
Large recreation area