Corporate (B2B) Sales Director
For our client, leading provider of telecom services, we are currently looking for Corporate (B2B) Sales Director.
Key purpose of the role: to drive extensive and sustainable growth corporate (B2B) sales by maintaining and growing business with existing customers, acquiring new customers and partners
Location: Kyiv (Ukraine). Major focus of the role: Ukraine & CIS region with further international growth.
Reporting line: CEO.
Total headcount of the team for today: up to 20 people
- Development of corporate (B2B, large accounts) sales strategy, growth plans and operational standards
- Annual budgeting including set up of Key Performance Indicators and ensuring meeting KPIs set.
- Analysis of current and future market trends to determine opportunities and threats
- Defining pricing policy based on market analysis
- Managing the team: setting objectives and measuring performance, motivation and development of the team
- Participation in development of the talent plan and employee performance management system necessary to achieve objectives
- Managing new customers (large accounts) and partner acquisition
- Ensuring beneficial cooperation with and support of existing partners/customers
- Development of comprehensive go-to-market strategies to acquire, develop, and manage dedicated and self-motivated partners in international market
- Controlling monthly revenue generation
- Development and implementation of sales strategies for new VAS services & solutions
- Managing day-to-day operations including current volumes and marginality analysis, new rates negotiation and deployment, contract management, traffic growth and interaction with other departments
- Participation in industry events
Profile of the person we are looking for:
- Master Degree in Economics, Management or Telecommunications
- 5+ years of experience on senior level managerial role in B2B sales in a large scale international business.
- Knowledge of telecom business in Ukraine and at international level will be a very strong advantage
- Proven track record of successfully implemented sales projects
- Successful experience in setting up B2B sales department from scratch or in successful restructuring of the department
- Advanced leadership & people management skills
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written, strong negotiation skills, ability to communicate with senior management
- Strong project management skills and ability to manage stakeholder's expectations
- Fluent English
Skill, Will & Partners is recruitment agency providing HR consulting service with great deal of dedication, flexibility and personal touch. We assist companies to identify, assess and grow their talents.