Social Media Manager
We are looking for a hands-on, dynamic Social Media Manager to develop social media strategy and oversee the company's social media channels to build a viral following. This individual will be responsible for increasing online engagement and brand awareness.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Manage the daily posting and presence on social media platforms.
· Lead the development of scalable and repeatable processes for all aspects of SMM operations, from multichannel strategy development to content targeting to ongoing execution, reporting and optimization.
· Capture, design and create eye-catching content that resonates with each social platform's unique audience.
· Develop SMM strategies to engage and grow the size and quality of audience via organic and paid posts.
· Define metrics to measure success and determine key performance indicators (KPI) related to audience development and brand awareness.
· Respond to data/analytics regarding success of particular initiatives, language usage/keywords and ensures continued content effectiveness.
· Develop standards, systems, work flow and best practices for content creation, distribution maintenance and retrieval.
· Review market data to develop content themes/topics that enhance materials and connect with guests.
· Run all paid social advertising campaigns and budgets.
· Work with content creation team in developing editorial content for the company's social media networks;
Diploma from a reputable university;
At least 3 years of experience in social media management, experience in IT industry is a great advantage;
Advanced knowledge of English; knowledge of French is an advantage.
Demonstrated success in developing and managing effective social media targeted advertising campaigns;
Solid experience with several social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and other);
Ability to write effectively in different styles for social media and company website;
What we offer:
Competitive salary based on your experience;
Professional and career growth and development within the fast growing company;
Flexible work schedule;