Опубликовано 6 дней назад
Middle QA Engineer
A leading international online gaming company is looking for a Middle QA Engineer.
- 2 years of experience in testing web applications and Client/Server applications;
- Experience in QA procedures and writing test scenarios;
- Experience in writing basic SQL queries;
- Good spoken and written technical English;
- Strong technical and troubleshooting skills, ability to deep dive into complex problems & find their root cause;
- Hard-worker, responsible, details oriented, initiator, excellent learning abilities, great communication and interpersonal skills.
Would be a plus
- B.Sc. in Computer Science Practical Engineering degree;
- Experience with QA Automation tools;
- Experience with Web debugging tools.
- Understand product use cases;
- Design and execute test cases;
- Maintain test plan and other test documents;
- Proactively track status of test environment(s);
- Report risk, blockers or improvements.
What we love about Innovecs
- An environment that allows you to maximize your productivity and gives you the freedom to think and collaborate beyond the next line of code or deadline;
- We like to have fun, we love what we do, we relax when we need to, we are a great team and we deliver;
- High-level compensation and regular performance based salary and career development reviews;
- Medical insurance (health), employee assistance program;
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick leaves;
- Gym 24/7, personal fitness instructor;
- Massage in the office, personal wellness consultant;
- English classes with native speakers and partially or fully reimbursed personal trainings and conferences;
- Referral program;
- Team building and a lot of fun to take a break, relax, and give you the freedom to think beyond the next line of code.
Our client is a leading international online gaming company that provides one of the most advanced platforms in the business, licenses for all the leading markets, industry-leading CRM, a wide range of 3rd party game providers, localized payment solutions, multi-channel customer support and a dedicated Account Manager to handle all your needs.
If you are interested - we are happy to see your CV!