IT Project Manager
KYIVSTAR is looking for IT Project Manager!
This is an opportunity for professional with a strong desire to be part of something big and transformative, someone who will play a critical role in driving business success.
A bit about us:
Kyivstar team, being a part of VEON Group, develops digital products to millions of customers, analytical products based on Big Data and provides their further advancement, brings product to market with business processes improvements within the Company.You and your team will (through insights and experimentation) collaborate with the Technical, Marketing, and Digital Department to set the direction for the Kyivstar platform and user interfaces in terms of features and capabilities.
Ideal candidate would have:
- Higher education (IT, technical or marketing specialization desirable)• At least 2 years on PM position
- Business analyst experience is an advantage
- Budget management experience is an advantage
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Strong intermediate English - verbal and written
- Client management and relation management skills
- Ability to organize work with customers and manage relationships via Jira, strong Power Point, Excel.
- Defining project objectives, scoping, estimating, potential risks;
- Budget planning and control
- Knowledge / understanding of PMBOK, PRINCE2, Scrum Guide
- Understanding of SDLC
- Building and maintaining customer relations
- Ensuring that quality of product is delivered according to specification
- Preparation and maintenance of project documentation
- Ensuring that the projects deliver the desired results within project constraints and deadlines
- Vendor management
As a plus:
- Readiness to work under pressure
- Understanding of telecommunication domain
- Certifications (PMI, PMP)
- Great possibilities for professional development and career growth
- Hands on experience with IT technologies and tools
- Opportunity to grow within the team
- Medical and life insurance
- Friendly & Collaborative Environment