Senior Front-End developer
NeoGames, an international online lottery software and service provider, is the leading developer and provider of global e-Instant win games for the lottery industry.
Our own platform covers various business areas including accounts management, processing secure payments, managing high volumes of gaming transactions, communicating with hundreds of partners' services, processing business reports and many more.
Our platform is the best-of-breed and our games are the best interactive scratch and instant win games in the world.
For our office in Kiev, we are looking for experienced software specialists to develop an enterprise-scale web-based platform for online lotteries.
This is a description for Senior Front End position to a newly built team.
- At least 3 years proven experience in Front End development;
- At least 2 years' experience working with AngularJS framework and developing AngularJS web applications;
- Experience in creation and maintenance of Unit tests;
- Understanding of CSS3, HTML5 and responsive design concepts;
- Experience with browser porting issues - mobile and web;
- Experience in Mobile development - an advantage;
- Experience with Webpack - an advantage;
- Experience with modern web technologies such as ES6 - an advantage;
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related technical field;
- Experience working in agile environment;
- Responsible, initiator, team-player and great communication and interpersonal skills.
What we offer:
- High-level compensation and regular performance based salary and career development reviews;
- Medical insurance (health), employee assistance program;
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick leaves;
- Sport compensation;
- English classes with native speakers, trainings, conferences participation;
- Referral program;
- Team buildings, corporate events.