Опубликовано 3 дня назад
Клієнт-менеджер (англійська мова)
Austrian Airlines search for client manager and claim handling manager (with knowledge of English) to join our professional team.
- Good language skills as converse will be in English (advanced)
- Good knowledge of PC
- Effective communication over the phone, through email ect...
- Abilitytostudy and quickly grasp information
- strong desire to work and develop
- client oriented manager
Advantages: ready to help, attentiveness, stress resistance, proactivenessand optimism.
consulting customers over the phone regarding following questions:
- refund/revalidation of tickets
- additional services
- data changes in bookings
- information about flight schedule/ticket prices
selection of best possible itinerary taking into account customer preferences
- leading of data base, data processing
- coordination and communication to colleagues from different departments
- ability to quickly grasp technical concepts and business principles
- observe quality, quantity and discipline goals
- keeping confidentiality of valuable information
- active input into team productivity
Being with us you will get:
- official employment in the international company
- carrier development
- flexibleschedule, full time employment
- job with friendly staff
- paid apprenticeship
- getting of work experience in sphere indoor client management (back-office)
Benefitsin Austrian Airlines:
- comfortable working place
- ability to obtain first job experience
- free lunches
- on time salary, paid vacation and sick leave
- Ability to influence own income and good conditions for carrier growth
- Support and assistance of experienced specialists
- Direct communication with senior managers.
- ticket reservations
- solving problems in emergency situations
It is more than a job!
Our customers are very important for us as well as our employees who chose Austrian Airlines.The company provid esexcellent service and wishes to create working conditions on European level.
If this sounds like something you can do, and do well, please send us your resume in English and we will consider possible cooperation with you.