IT Project Manager
"SMO Group" is one of the leading clinical trial logistics service providers in Ukraine and Israel. Operations adhere to the highest standards through cost effective and responsive solutions. SMO Group head office is located in the UK. Its first operational facility opened in 2004 in Kiev, Ukraine, and quickly gained a reputation as the leading provider of logistics services for clinical trials in the country.
Nowadays our company is developing and growing and therefore we are looking for a person for position of IT Project Manager.
- Bachelor's degree or above (PM or IT background)
- 2+ years of relevant professional experience
- Excellent spoken and written Russian, Ukraine and English (Upper-intermediate)
- Good PC skills: MS Office 365, Trello, Wrike, OneBox (a big advantage)
- Experience at logistics or warehouse project implementation is a big advantage
- Understand meaning of Agile methodology
- Personal qualities: responsible, proactive, a team player, manage own time and have opportunity to improve solutions, to find the best way.
- project documents development and lead the project implementation process from start to delivery;
- prepare roadmaps and planning;
- tracking and make reports of the project implementation at each stage;
- manage a communication between customer and implementation team;
- ability a quick deep dive into the business processes to understand and describe it;
- logic schemes preparation.
The Company offers:
- Official employment, salary, vacation and sickness leave according to the Labor Code of Ukraine.
- Competitive position in a fast-paced working environment.
- Career and professional opportunities.
- Possibility to work on challenging tasks in multinational team of professionals.
- Cozy and comfortable office.
- Friendly team.
The staff of our company is a team of professionals with common purpose. Join us!