Опубликовано 5 дней назад
3Shape A/S is a Danish hi-tech company specializing in the production and development of3D solutions (3D scanners and 3D software) for industrial and healthcare applications, such as hearing and dental aid production, where we have a global leading position.
Two graduate students founded 3Shape in the year 2000, and today the company's fast-growing team of 1400+ employees in 20 offices worldwide (Denmark, Germany, Poland, Ukraine, USA etc.) is serving customers in over 100 countries.
At 3Shape we work in a friendly, dynamic and highly professional environment full of amazing opportunities. We are a team of innovators striving for perfection, and that's what makes our products the best in class, and drives us to provide superior patient care worldwide.
We are looking for a Graphic Designer for our Creative team in our Kyiv office.
Our ideal candidate:
- Has 3+ year experience as a Graphic Designer or DTP Specialist
- Confident in using Adobe InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Knows Typography, Color Theory, Layout and Composition
- Knows Printing and Prepress basics
- Has an eagle-eye for details
- Well-organized, consistent and responsible
- Has experience of working with version control
- Open-minded, ready to grow with and learn from the team of professionals
- Fluent in written and spoken English
Areas of responsibility:
- Layout design (Brochures, Catalogs, Advertisements, Exhibition booths, Print materials for Trade Shows and Conferences)
- User manual design
- Infographics and illustrations
- Photo editing and retouching
- Support other teams with their graphic needs
- Participation in producing market-leading technology products for customers around the world
- An effective agile development process empowering the software development teams to make design and planning decisions
- Lots of interesting challenges that will require your technical, analytical and communication skills
- Constant professional growth and development
- Work in a unique professional, friendly and supportive environment
- Competitive salary level
- Occasional trips to Western Europe
- Good working conditions in a comfortable office (not open space!)
- Convenient office location (near National Technical University "KPI")
- Medical insurance
- English classes
- Partly compensation of lunches
- Annual paid vacation (24 working days) and paid sick leaves
- Short working day on Fridays (till 17:00 pm)
- Regular company events
- Opportunity to become part of the success that 3Shape has created over the past 15 years
We will be glad to welcome you in our team!
For more information, visit our web-site: www.3shape.com or contact HR department via e-mail Отправить резюме or by phone +380 44 206-11-23.