Manual QA Engineer
3Shape A/S is a Danish hi-tech company specializing in the production and development of3D solutions (3D scanners and 3D software) for industrial and healthcare applications, such as hearing and dental aid production, where we have a global leading position.
Two graduate students founded 3Shape in the year 2000, and today the company's fast-growing team of 1400+ employees in 20 offices worldwide (Denmark, Germany, Poland, Ukraine, USA etc.) is serving customers in over 100 countries.
We are looking for an experienced Manual QA Engineer to work in our Kiev office.
Areas you will be responsible for:
- Performing manual testing
- Finding and reporting bugs in the new solutions
- Creating test documentation
- Providing tasks estimations
- Occasional help with test automation
We want you to have experience in the following fields:
- 2+ year of experience in software testing
- Strong manual testing skills
- Good knowledge of software testing methodologies
- Fluent English - written and spoken
- Experience in writing of automated tests is a plus
You should possess the following personal attributes:
- Analytical skills
- Careful attention to details
- Ability to see the relations between functionalities
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work as a team player
- Participation in producing market-leading technology products for customers around the world
- An effective agile development process empowering the software development teams to make design and planning decisions
- Lots of interesting challenges that will require your technical, analytical and communication skills
- Constant professional growth and development
- Work in a unique professional, friendly and supportive environment
- Competitive salary level
- Occasional trips to Western Europe
- Good working conditions in a comfortable office (not open space!)
- Convenient office location (near National Technical University "KPI")
- Medical insurance
- English classes
- Compensation of lunches
- Annual paid vacation (24 working days) and paid sick leaves
- Short working day on Fridays (till 17:00 pm)
- Regular company events
- Opportunity to become part of the success that 3Shape has created over the past 15 years
We will be glad to welcome you in our team!
For more information, visit our web-site: www.3shape.com or contact HR department via e-mail Отправить резюме or by phone +380 44 206-11-23.