Middle DevOps Engineer
BETLAB is Ukrainian Product company in Sports betting sphere and we are looking for Middle DevOps Engineer tо keep up-to-date innovative and best technical stack in our product development.
We are making platform which covers all processes of Sports betting business. We started in 2014, and now we are 250+ team members all together working on achieving our shared goal and we keep growing!
2+ years of relevant experience in DevOps role;
- Good knowledge of container tooling and orchestration technologies such as Kubernetes;
- Good experience with Linux: experienced user & at least basic administration skills;
- Experience with version control systems (Git);
- Good understanding of production level network architecture;
- Experience with setting up and maintaining monitoring services like Zabbix, Nagios, Prometheus;
- Good programming skills would be a plus (bash, Python);
- Experience in managing systems with configuration management (Ansible).
- Fully paid sick leaves and 20 working days paid vacation;
- Great opportunity to take part in unique Ukrainian Sportsbook product development;
- Team of passionate professionals with experience exchange;
- Paid trainings, conferences, professional library and career and proficiency development plans;
- Team building events;
- Paid sport trainings/medical insurance;
- Sandwiches, juices, cookies, fruits and many-many more.
- Designing and maintaining High-load and High-availability infrastructure;
- Analysis of service infrastructure needs and its justification. Performance monitoring;
- Performance tuning via auto scaling;
- Writing and updating scripts;
- Dokerizing Applications. Container-orchestration system: Kubernetes.