User Acquisition Manager (mobile)
Brainstack_ is a team of intelligent, fun-loving people working on their own products that truly have value. Some of our products have already made their name In US, Europe, Central and South America, and we keep catching up with new products conquering new territories. We think that creating great products requires absolute teamwork, no matter which position you occupy: every task, every pixel, every code line makes a difference.
We are looking for User Acquisition Manager (mobile). This person will help drive growth to the company's mobile products portfolio by acquiring high quality users through all channels (incl. paid performance based channels) and maximizing the user value through alternate monetization. The person has to be extremely detail oriented, with a strong understanding of mobile apps customer lifecycle management and held responsibility over ad creative direction, messaging, analysis, and optimization of millions of dollars in marketing spend each year.
- Create and manage mobile performance marketing campaigns across multiple ad networks and storefronts (e.g. iOS, Google Play, Amazon);
- Develop new insights and process improvements for internal user acquisition management, analysis, and reporting;
- Research and evaluate new user acquisition channels and actively monitor the latest products and features from partner ad networks;
- Monitor, optimize and report performance on campaigns across active ad networks on an ongoing basis;
- Manage the ad creatives production process from ideation, to production request, through production, testing and final deployment within our ad campaigns;
- Develop test plans for experimenting with various ad creative formats, ad creative elements, and messaging, then analyze performance to identify the most effective approaches;
- Gain a deep understanding of our products and their target audiences to be able to craft the ad creative and messaging that will resonate the best;
- Assist with the development and testing of app store assets (i.e. screenshot, icon, copy) as it applies to App Store Optimization (ASO) across mobile storefronts.
- 2-4 years of experience in marketing, digital media and MOBILE user acquisition;
- Ability to handle multiple projects at the same time;
- Proven deep knowledge and experience in Mobile user acquisition;
- Strong understanding of user behavior and the analytical skills with the ability to apply business strategy to data analysis and recommendations;
- A desire to do both strategic planning and daily execution/optimization;
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to sell one's ideas and negotiate;
- Ability to project plan and effectively manage multiple concurrent projects.
- Possibility to be part of the creative environment and make your input to it;
- Variety of social and professional activities;
- Friendly and warm culture;
- PE employment;
- 24 calendar days of vacation paid per year;
- Medical insurance paid after successful trial period;
- Free English courses;
- Documented sick days paid;
- 3 non-documented sick days paid;
- Breakfasts/fruit/yummies in the kitchen.