Senior Automation QA Engineer
In cooperation with multinational corporation in lighting industry with headquarters in Munich and it employs around 30,000+ people throughout the world, Intellias is looking for skilled Automation Test Engineer. As an Automation Test Engineer you will get opportunity to employ your skills in full cycle of project development from scratch. Work with IoT solutions for Urban farming with variety of sensors.
Solution for Urban farming which allows to produce healthy food and makes efficient use of land and resources. As city spaces lack the wide-open fertile grounds of traditional farming methods, urban farmers are tasked with finding creative solutions to dealing with challenges like waste, space, resources, and energy. Because of this, more efficient innovations are created to improve the quality and quantity of food that can be produced with the least amount of resources. Horticulture lighting is used to support, increase and enable the growth of plants by illuminating them with artificial light.
- Develop and execute automation scripts;
- Develop and apply testing processes across the application;
- Track application quality assurance metrics.
- 5+ years of overall professional experience in Software Engineering;
- 4+ years of experience in Automation Testing of Software;
- Good experience and knowledge of Java;
- Experience with continuous integration and source control systems;
- Familiarity with testing methodologies and techniques;
- Understanding of Agile methodologies and engineering practices;
- Hands on experience of the product with the micro-service based architecture;
- Upper-intermediate level of English, well-developed communication skills.