Key Account Technology Advisor
Main purpose of the job:
Responsible for building strategic long term relationships with assign pilot key accounts (agro holdings) with the specific objectives of driving sustainable profitable growth.
Provide support through professional technical assistance to farms and follow-up on commercial issues. Building trustful and predictable relationship through business & technological tools development and delivering, relevant to key accounts to drive sustainable profitable business growth & Loyalty.
- Responsible for building strategic long-term relationships key accounts (agro holdings)
- Responsible for promotion of Dekalb at territory level to defined subsidiaries of pilot key accounts (strategic agro-holdings)
- Demand generation at agro-holdings' farms and subsidiaries (negotiate terms, recommend and position products, get orders, process and follow-up the deals: align with respective distributor or direct sales)
- Sales support through technical assistance to farms and follow-up on logistical issues (regular & professional information flow; field visits; quality assurance)
- Leads technical training/support for defined key accounts key support. develops technological maps and technology budgets for maximizing yields
- Conducts field trials (Demo/SBS) with defined key accounts to maximize Dekalb exposure and MS/POG penetration rate. Cooperate with SRs on Demo/SBS distribution, follow-up and results gathering/analyzing/dissemination;
- Maintaining and developing predictable and trustful relationship with the customers. Active monitoring of customer business and organizational developments/changes
- Business & Technological tools development (e.g. business plans, maps, trainings) relevant to key accounts to drive sustainable profitable business growth & Loyalty
- Actively contribute to analyze regional market needs and suggest changes or improvements
- Education background: Higher degree in agronomy or similar
- Work experience: from 3 years of practical working experience either sales or technology
- Required skills: Highly developed organizational skills; attention to procedure and detail; a proven ability to deliver results in a multi-disciplinary, team-based working environment; ability to negotiate at high levels and excellent presentation skills
- Required knowledge: Agricultural and/or horticultural practice, seed variety or related regulations, product development, product management
- Languages: Ukrainian and Russian are a must. Basic spoken and written English would be a plus.
The position is open for 12 month contract.