Lead Activation and Retention Manager
DFG Research is on a mission to provide students with personal education support enabled by technology. We are connecting tens of thousands of students with freelancers around the world to provide help and support with any homework issues.
If the client's perception is your reality, you are checking out the right vacancy! We are looking for a Retention Manager, who will be responsible for crafting and executing client retention and user engagement strategies across multiple reach-out channels (email, sms, messenger, push notifications) to maximize user lifetime value on our platform.
Our platform is currently used by thousands of students from the US, Canada, Great Britain, Australia, and many others! Work together with our top-notch UX designers, product managers, developers, and data scientists to employ the latest and coolest technology to delight our user.
- 1-2+ years of experience working with user retention and activation (e.g. email marketing or product management)
- You are passionate about direct marketing and know how to develop effective and highly targeted messages
- Solid experience with direct email, push and content marketing
- Expertise in either MailChimp or Customer.io or similar tools, Google Analytics, MS Excel
- You know how to work with designers
- You have User journey mapping and analysis experience
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- English - fluent
- Direct/Email/push marketing
- Analytical skills and tools
- Sales Skills (creation of email strategy that influences the business objectives achievement)
- Basic UX skills
- Result-oriented self-starter, with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Communication, excellent teammate
- Visionary, "helicopter-view"
- Creative flexible thinking
What you will be doing:
- Design, implement and manage the company's direct marketing campaigns
- Use a combination of channels including emails, private messages (FB, SMS, Push)
- Carry out segmentation of the database
- Analyze user profiles and behavior insights in order to create powerful offers and messages for each user segment
- Conduct A/B Testing, analyze various email marketing campaigns to establish the most effective, giving recommendations for their improvement
- Receive customer feedback and generate ideas to increase customer engagement
- Collaborate with the marketing team to gather and analyze client insights
- Form KPIs to track and report on email and other campaigns resulting in conversion rate improvement
You might wonder "Why these guys?"
- Opportunity to drive the process and be creative. We adore creativity and create a suitable environment for you to implement it
- No bossing around - we encourage you to be the owner of your own stream of work
- The absence of bureaucratic processes and procedures
- Fantastic opportunity to collaborate with business founders directly without a feeling that you are just "another little fish in the aquarium"
- Competitive Salary in USD based on your qualifications
- Transparent bonus system
- Ability to move between the projects and work on multiple products
- Career growth opportunities
- Regular Personal Development Sessions with the Head of Product and CMO
- Education / Courses / Conferences which are relevant to the position are sponsored by the company
- Perfect office location in the city center (7 mins from "Universitet" or "Zoloty Vorota" metro station)
- 21 working days of paid vacation allowance a year + sick leaves
- Opportunity to make a difference for thousands and thousands of our active users.
Do we even need to say about the spectacular office full of young, ambitious, energetic people with all the possible non-financial perks e.g. delicious coffee, fruit baskets, pizza days, snacks, etc. etc ?
Up for a challenge? Then do not miss out on a chance to join us!