Опубликовано 6 дней назад
Webmaster with Front-end Experience, Worldwide Product Services
Our client is one of the world's leading producers of consumer goods. Their portfolio contains several hundred brands. Almost half of the people on the planet use their products.
We are looking for a specialist to join the product design team that develops templates for CMS.
We are not hiring the specialist just for this project, but also for one of the companies of the global DataArt network. When the project is over, or if after some time you no longer are satisfied by the project, you can discuss transitioning to another project with the managers.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 4+ years of experience working with web technologies.
- Experience working with HTML5, CSS3, SASS.
- Experience with such CSS frameworks as Twitter Bootstrap, Foundation, Material UI.
- Good knowledge and practical experience in SEO optimization (page loading speed, organic SEO, etc.).
- Knowledge of code testing techniques (including BDD, TDD).
- Knowledge of build automation and bundling tools.
- Skills working with version control systems (GIT).
- Good spoken English.
- Experience working with jQuery and jQuery Mobile.
- Experience working with Adobe Experience Manager.
- Experience working with CMS (Wordpress, Drupal, Umbraco, AEM, Sitecore etc.).
- Professional Development:
- - Experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge;
- - The ability to switch projects, technology stacks, try yourself in different roles;
- - More than 150 workplaces for advanced training;
- - Study and practice of English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries;
- - Support of speakers who make presentations at conferences and meetings of technology communities.
- The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement, and convenient corporate services;
- Friendly atmosphere, concern for the comfort of specialists;
- Flexible schedule and the ability to work remotely;
- The ability to work in any of our development centers.