Loyalty marketing manager
NAKIVO is one of the fastest-growing virtualization and cloud backup software companies in the industry. Over 10,000 companies across EMEA, Asia and the Americas utilize NAKIVO to protect their VMware and Amazon EC2 environments. NAKIVO is the only VM backup software solution to offer a unique set of cost saving features.
Now we are searching for an Installed Base Marketing Manager
- Plan, drive, and execute email campaigns to drive revenue from existing customers
- Assure high rate of customer support contract renewals
- Be the voice of the customer, sharing insights and impacting strategies
- Build and nurture customer loyalty program
- Continuously improve and test campaigns
- Identify, track, and report on KPIs (renewal rates, upgrade rates, sales volume, etc.)
- Analyze customer needs and detect trends in need evolution, conduct customer surveys
- Analytical mindset, ability to make decisions based on data analysis
- Proven track record of running successful customer loyalty programs on international markets
- Experience with email marketing and/or automation platforms, CRM systems
- Above average knowledge of MS Excel
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, ideally international experience
- Ability to achieve goals and meet deadlines
- Advanced or Fluent English
- At least 3 years of experience as an email marketing/ loyalty program manager
- Interesting tasks.
- Competitive salary.
- Professional growth.
- Friendly team.
- Health insurance.
- Coffee, tea, snacks.
You can learn more about our company here: http://www.nakivo.com