Stress (FEM) Engineer
Электроника и электротехника
A leading first tier automotive company based in Kiev is currently looking for a Stress (FEM) Engineer to support continued success and growth on a full-time permanent basis.
Are you looking for a new Stress analysis role offering a challenge, stability and development? Do you have experience and strong Finite Element Analysis knowledge? If you're passionate about Stress Analysis and want to work for a market leading company then this could be the perfect role for you.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Working in a product development environment, you will perform complex, substantiation stress analysis on new innovative automotive components and tooling in coordination with similar department in Dortmund;
- Classical hand, computer and FEM analytical methods (MSC Marc & Unigraphics NX) and CATIA will be used;
- Participate in Preliminary Design Reviews, Critical Design Reviews;
- Prepare appropriate documentation for assigned projects;
- Coordinate with engineering, manufacturing and certification groups.
- Educated to degree level in an Engineering or Analysis discipline;
- Knowledge of non-linear FEA methods using Nastran, Patran, Abaqus or other FEM solvers;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to work closely as a team with other international locations;
- Customer focus, teamwork, and planning skills and ability to manage multiple projects.
We offer: a job in an innovative and worldwide straightened enterprise in which demanding duties are to be solved. You can grow and develop with us, worldwide. The open working atmosphere oriented to team cooperation in our family company strengthens the motivation and creativity of our employees and creates clearances for independent action.