Опубликовано 6 дней назад
We are looking for a full-time Wordpress developer.
You'll be part of our team, responsible for the development and maintenance of client websites built on top of the Wordpress CMS platform. As a Wordpress developer, you will be responsible for both the back-end and front-end development of client sites.
What you bring to the team:
- Experience with CMS Wordpress from 1 year.
- Experience and knowledge for writing a theme from scratch (from the finished layout of HTML/ CSS).
- Ability to work with ready-made (paid as well) topics and child-based themes created on the basis of them.
- Ability to organize content structure on custom fields and plugin ACF Pro.
- Ability to work with plugins such as WPML, Contact Form 7, plugins for caching.
- Basic knowledge of PHP, MySQL is sufficient for working with WP.
- Good knowledge of HTML / CSS.
- Experience in transferring sites and databases (ftp / ssh, phpMyAdmin,).
- Experience with SVN, GIT.
- Experience with someone else's code and ability to understand it.
- Pre-intermediate spoken and written English communication skills.
- Experience of adaptive layout on Bootstrap.
- Experience with SASS / SCSS, Gulp, WebPack.
- Ability to create WP themes at once from design (e.g. PSD, etc.)Ability to work with the Woocommerce plugin.
- Ability to write/edit alien plugins and develop your own.
- Review of salary based on the Performance Appraisal system;
- Accounting support;
- 21 days a year of paid vacation;
- Paid for 50% English language;
- Partial grant of the cost of certification;
- Flexible working schedule and the ability to work remotely;
- Non-working public holidays;
- Experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge;
- Sports facilities.
- Team-building and corporate celebrations.