6-SYSTEMS is developing and operating innovative IT solutions for the Sixt Group and well known European automobile suppliers.
In this role you will support software development and operations of the global premium Car-Sharing product DrivеNоw. Working within the strong DevOps orientated software development organization that is focused on Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment of distributed software systems you are expected to contribute to system architecture, define software deployment, lead the effort to ensure that applications are secure in a containerized environment, work cross-functionally with our software engineers and 3rd party systems as well as contribute to the product knowledge base and the test documentation.
- strong experience in the system administration of Linux servers (Debian/Ubuntu preferred)
- strong experience in managing system configuration and deployment using tools such as Jenkins, Puppet, and Docker
- experience in conducting Penetration Tests to look for vulnerabilities in network as well as API and Web interfaces
- strong in programming using scripting languages (Bash, Python, Ruby, and /or Perl)
- strong networking skills to manage firewalls, external network connections, TCP/IP security, DNS, etc.
- experience with building containers (Docker, LXC)
- experience in building and configuring web applications - Nginx/PHP-FPM is preferred
- experience with support of development infrastructure (git, confluence, JIRA, etc.)
Nice to have:
- PostgreSQL administration experience
- experience in a technology sophisticated environment automating cloud-native applications
- experience in building application monitoring incl. logs monitoring, experience with correspondent tools (ELK)
- experience with RabitMQ, cache systems
We off career and professional development in the international group
- opportunity to work on innovative products
- above industry-level salary
- full time employment as internal employee
- English and German lessons
- medical insurance