Senior Business Analyst, Financial Analytics System
The DataArt team is modernizing the IT structure of one of the world's market leaders in financial analytics. This corporation is ranked as one of the top three largest agencies which specialize in quality management assessment, debt obligations, and paying capacity. The company is based in New York. For over 100 years its most popular product has been its credit ratings. Their publications affect the global economy.
The company's annual revenue is estimated at billions of USDs. Thanks to the system's improvement our client will get the ability to automate the work process of the company's employees and gain new competitive advantages. We developed concepts as well as business software solutions for the corporation using a modern technological stack.
Our team is creating a new multifaceted multi-level service. Using that service, the company's analysts will receive diverse information processing instruments. To guarantee the efficient performance of tasks, we need specialists who are willing to work in our office with open documentation from the world largest financial institutions from several dozen countries.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 3+ years of experience working as a business analyst.
- Organizing an effective interaction between the project team and the customer.
- Determining business requirements of the client and developing possible solutions.
- Analyzing and documenting requirements.
- Verifying the implemented products according to the requirements.
- Managing the requirements.
- Participation in planning, resolving disputes, risk evaluation
- End-user product training.
- Experience working with financial industry-related projects; knowledge of basic terms and key standards.
- Spoken English.
- Experience in writing specifications and developing drafts of user interfaces.
- Requirement management during cycle, knowing of project life cycle models.
- Business processes modeling, knowledge of notations and methodologies
- Understanding the techniques for identification of requirement and the ability to put them practice.
- Knowledge of business analysis and requirements management theory.
- Social skills, verbal and written literacy.
- Ability to skillfully convert vague and unstructured information into distinct requirements.
- Professional Development:
- Experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge;
- The ability to switch projects, technology stacks, try yourself in different roles;
- More than 150 workplaces for advanced training;
- Study and practice of English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries;
- Support of speakers who make presentations at conferences and meetings of technology communities.
- The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement, and convenient corporate services;
- Friendly atmosphere, concern for the comfort of specialists;
- Flexible schedule and the ability to work remotely;
- The ability to work in any of our development centers.