DRP is a multinational online company with headquarters in Kiev and Tel-Aviv.
Our company is developing fast that is why we are looking for a highly professional Senior Accountant who can become a valuable member of our family, whom we can trust, be fully transparent with and involve to high-level business decisions.
Key Responsibilities :
- Maintaining and controlling all accounting issues;
- Preparing management reports;
- Payroll calculation;
- Dealing with tax inspection, funds, banks, suppliers, customers;
- Preparing all reports due to the current legislation of Ukraine;
- Monitoring changes in accounting and tax accounting provided by current legislation of Ukraine;
- Performing tax accounting due to the current legislation of Ukraine.
General required qualifications :
- Master Degree in Accounting or related financial discipline;
- Minimum 3 years of experience as Chief accountant/Deputy Chief Accountant/Senior Accountant with demonstrated experience in an international company;
- Profound knowledge of accounting, tax legislation, labor low, IFRS, currency regulation and cost control principles;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English;
- Ability to prioritize/execute multiple tasks with efficiency and a sense of urgency;
- Knowledge of accounting programs (1С 8.2), computer skills (Excel, Word...).
- Interesting job;
- Official employment;
- Comfortable office in the center of Kyiv;
- Friendly and open work atmosphere.