Senior Java Backend Developer
Comms 2.0 project is bunch of microservices which transfer data through the system using Routing Service.
Routing Service is an event bus over HTTP (RESTful API) which allows transfer between microservices without requiring the components to explicitly be aware of each other.
The project based on cloud aws services such as API Gateway, Lambda, DynamoDB, SQS, ESC Cluster, CouldWatch and PostgreSQL/MySQL RDS.
- 4+ years of experience using Java technologies;
- strong object oriented analysis and design skills;
- experience in SQL and relational database such as MySQL/Oracle/SQL Server;
- solid experience with Spring IOC, AOP, TX;
- experience using RESTful web services using JSON (Jersey or Spring) providing API and consuming RESTful services;
- experience working in an Scrum environment;
- English-upper intermediate;
- must have the ability to work in a highly collaborative, team-oriented environment.
- Independent, quick learner, self motivated
- Experience in AWS services: API Gateway, Lambda, DynamoDB, SQS, ESC Cluster, CouldWatch and PostgreSQL/MySQL RDS.
- Experience in Apache Camel, JMS
- Experience in Python
- Knowledge or experience in Docker
- design, implement, support, and maintain RESTful web services and APIs;
- work collaboratively with other teams
- ensure that all work is done in a manner that supports corporate goals of security, availability, and privacy
CONDITIONS & BENEFITS:
- Competitive salary level
- Long term career opportunity in the US based, product tech company
- Professional training and development opportunities
- 28 vacation days
- English classes
- Medical Insurance
- Free meal & lunches in the office
- Good working conditions in the comfortable office
- Proficient and fun-to-work environment
- Team building events
JOIN OUR TEAM!