Disponent/Driver Manager/Recruitment Coordinator for a trucking company
Trucking Company invites a talented and motivated person to work in a big team of result-oriented specialists.
- Searching and booking loads in EU
- Planning driver's trip.
- Coordinating drivers, equipment and crews across various field locations.
- Communication with customers to arrange deliveries and answer questions as needed.
- Using internally developed software to dispatch drivers and equipment.
- Processing carrier complaints and implementing formal complaint procedures.
- Working with documentation
- Conducting the initial telephone screening of potential applicants and
advising applicants of the interviewing process and next steps, as
- Obtaining work history, education, training, job skills, and salary
Requirements:Good communication skills (upper-intermediate English)
- Ability to deal with multitask situation
- Ability to work under pressure
- Goal Oriented Person
- Good computer skills
- Ability quickly solve issues out
- Desire to grow with the company
- Informal and friendly atmosphere
- Opportunity to professional and personal development in an international environment.
The candidate will go through paid training from A to Z!
If you are talented, responsible and active individual?
You only see target and don't pay attention to obstacles?
Looking to join team of dynamically growing, financially stable company?
There is no cut off date for experienced dispatchers.
P.S - We are located in Bratislava