ZEO Alliance Ukraine welcomes talented professionals to join our team!
ZEO Alliance, one of the largest IT product companies in Ukraine, has been operating at the global IT market for more than 7 years. Today ZEO Alliance employs over 450 professionals and continues to grow. To all our members we offer active guidance and mentoring, unique corporate culture, and highest management standards - with the only purpose to create the coolest IT products in the world.
ZEO Alliance was created as a people-oriented, open-minded, positive, and friendly environment, where all people are involved in the decision-making process, where all opinions are valuable, and all achievements are appreciated.
We expect to establish a long-term partnership with you and to drive your continuous professional development.
Join us and you'll get an opportunity to create awesome products, to compete with the top global brands and even to start your own IT project!
- 3+ years experience working as an analyst in product company (IT technical background)
- Strong SQL knowledge
- Understanding main business KPIs
- Ability to work with large amount of data and figures, IT platforms, systems, tools, and databases Knowledge of Hadoop, Hive, and MapReduce would be an advantage
- Experience of building reports via Tableau
- Knowledge of R / Python desirable but not mandatory
- University degree in Math, Applied Mathematics, Computer Science or similar beneficial but not mandatory
- Superior analytical and problem-solving abilities with keen attention to details
- Self-starter with ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage tight deadlines
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- English level - Intermediate +
- Research and find insights based on user behavior patterns
- Create automated reports using different data sources to support Product and Marketing functions (MySQL, HIVE, Salesforce)
- Analyze company KPIs on a regular basis, provide feedback to the management team and stakeholders
- Build dashboards for visualizing key metrics and trends
- Communicate with stakeholders highlighting problems and opportunities, suggest actions to be taken based on analysis
- Very warm and friendly working environment
- Continuous professional competencies development and professional growth opportunities
- Free external and internal professional trainings and certifications
- Foreign languages learning in the company office (different levels of language skills; etc.)
- Ukrainian labor legislation guarantees
- 40-hours working week with flexible working hours
- Annual paid vacations (20 working days)
- Medical insurance and health protection programs
- Compensation of the transport expenses for candidates from other cities invited to our Kyiv office for an interview
- Corporate / team / special events
- Challenging work in international professional environment
- Starting from your first working day you will get free meals (three times a day - breakfast / dinner / supper) in the company restaurant
- Sport activities in our office gym with a personal coach (yoga, boxing, etc.)
We are proud of our strong team of professionals, friendly corporate attitude and our long-time reputation as a stable and reliable company!
To apply please e-mail your CV (in English only) with the detailed description of your career, skills, mastered technologies and projects. We guarantee the privacy of any received information.
WELCOME TO ZEO ALLIANCE!