Glencore Agriculture is a global leader in originating, handling, processing and marketing agricultural commodities, including grain, oilseeds, pulses, sugar, rice, cotton, vegetable oils, protein meals and biodiesel. With a focus on sustainability, safety, reliability and the high quality of its supply chain, marketing and processing activities, Glencore Agriculture is committed to safeguarding its customers, employees, local communities and the environment. We offer an exciting and challenging environment where you will have the freedom to shape your career, fulfil your potential and achieve your goals.
Are you a financial expert looking to join a stimulating and reputable company that is offering exciting opportunities, a great environment and excellent conditions?
We are currently seeking a Finance Controller (IFRS accounting) to join our Controlling department. Finance controller will participate in providing financial analysis and reporting to head office in order to support decision making within established deadlines. This is a full-time permanent position based in our office in Kyiv.
What you will do:
- Accounting - calculate and post IFRS accounting adjustments; ensure compliance with IFRS, financial and accounting policies
- Reporting - assist in preparation and review of IFRS financial statements, management reports
- Financial control - day-to-day financial control including but not limited to payments authorization, KYC procedures etc
- Credit risk management - make sure payment are done within credit risk exposure approved, analyse and investigate overdue prepayments/accounts receivable amounts
- Analytics - prepare monthly analytics for several accounts/cost types, various ad-hoc analytics
- On request to participate in financial controlling and cross-functional projects.
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor's degree or master's degree in accounting, business, economics, finance, or a related field
- Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) certification would be a plus
- Several years of experience in audit and/or corporate finance
- Understanding of financial and accounting principles, IFRS knowledge
- Experience in financial and management reporting
- Upper-Intermediate English
- PC Skills (MS office), 1C (preferably)
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to perform well under pressure and meet time-sensitive deadlines
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Critical thinking, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Team work and collaboration
- Planning/Priority setting
- Integrity and Reliability