Research Analyst / Financial Analyst
Your assignments will primarily be in the areas of corporate governance, remuneration policies and practices, but also performance measurement, company valuations and industry analysis.
What do we look for?
- flexibility and joy to work in teams and challenging situations
- above average Master's degree with a focus on finance, accounting, banking, strategy or similar
- exceptional analytic skills
- advanced English OR German
- good knowledge of Excel
What can you expect?
- being a part of a young and dynamic team with a unique corporate culture of "we together"
- interesting and challenging tasks
- exceptional opportunities for professional growth
- convenient working conditions
- competitive salary and good compensation package
Particular task could include, but are not limited to:
- collecting market, industry, company specific information
- reviewing, summarizing, and analysing industry trends
- managing large data sets and conducting complex analysis
- designing and building quantitative models and applying econometric analysis to economic and financial data
- creating expert reports and presentation materials
- participating in clients meetings / calls
We are a young team of professionals that stresses advisory excellence, team work and growth. Join us if you are ambitious and would like to be part of our fast paced environment, enjoying a working ambiance that emphasizes team spirit, personal drive, creativity and constant learning, while making no compromises in quality.