Lead/Senior DevOps (OL)
The product we create is the Platform providing the next generation of location services intelligence. Offering high-quality services such as map-data, traffic, geocoding and more as a standard, the platform now is evolved to reach the next level offering customers new ways of creating the value for their organizations.The platform will provide comprehensive software development tools to third-party developers from different industries using which they could ingest, process and analyze sensor data from multiple sources, encode location-related information for people, places, and things.With the complete development environment, developers will be able to consume data and services from the platform, even those created by other users, to enrich their solutions as well as provide their data and services to bring into the platform or create within it for use in the application of other users.Connected to the Platform's cloud services, intelligent in-vehicle devices could "see around the corner" to track and respond to the potential danger as well as perform real-time changes to the maps or any other data which then could be shared with other connected devices creating IoT ecosystem.
- Define and follow the release process including related best practices;
- Define and create build and release pipelines;
- Maintain and establish build and development infrastructures and environments;
- Participating in technical discussion meetings, RCA and release milestones meeting;
- A proactive position of getting new technologies in the common process and continuous improvement of existing tools, pipelines and approaches;
- Tasks decomposition and delegation.
- Upper-intermediate English;
- Communication skills;
- CI/CD concepts understanding;
- Jenkins (scripted and declarative pipelines);
- Bash scripting;
- Kubernetes and Helm;
- Good Networking knowledge (firewalls, routers, VPNs, etc.);
- Linux knowledge (kernel, filesystem, services, etc.);
- Core AWS knowledge (VPC, SG/ACLs, ELB, ASG, EC2, EBS, Lambda, S3, etc.);
- Python scripting;
- Experience in tasks delegation or small team leading.