К сожалению, данная вакансия устарела или приостановлена работодателем и сейчас недоступна
Svitla Systems is looking for a Recruitment Researcher to join our team for full-time position (40 hours per week) in Kharkiv.
- Source candidates through a variety or search methods (social media, Applicant Tracking system, Job boards, networking, employee referrals, internet searches etc.);
- Craft and send recruiting emails;
- Screen candidates and manage scheduling of interviews and assessments for a Senior Recruiter;
- Partner with Senior Recruiter to hit hiring metrics and goals;
- Develop talent pipelines for future hiring needs;
- Maintain candidate databases (e.g. via our Applicant Tracking System).
- 1+ year of prior sourcing experience in IT (preffered);
- Solid verbal and written communication skills;Good English skills;
- Working knowledge of various sourcing techniques and processes to attract qualified candidates;
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment juggling multiple priorities;
- Ability to positively present our company and open roles to potential candidates;
- Effective time-management abilities.
What we love about Svitla Systems:
- Flexible working day start & stop times.
- English classes, professional and personal trainings, conferences and webinars.
- Competitive compensation, including equity options with regular performance-based salary and career development reviews.
- Medical Insurance (health, dental), employee assistance program.
- Personal time off: paid vacation and holidays. Work hard, play hard, right?
- We're very fast-paced, hard-working, and love to have fun! Our cool co-workers play soccer, poker, go skiing, biking, hiking, and so much more.
- We have tasty birthday cakes, lunch bunch and subsidized drinks and snacks, funny celebrations, team outings and unforgettable corporate events.
- We are always happy to meet the newbie colleagues and their new ideas.
Пожаловаться на вакансию
© rabota.uaПолная версия сайта