Опубликовано 16 часов назад
Hello! We are Lemberg - technology consulting, software & hardware engineering company, based in Lviv, Ukraine. Startups and established businesses rely on our industry expertise to build new products and deliver digital transformation.
Lemberg is, above all, a team of passionate professionals led by a core team that has been meticulously selected for more than ten years now.
Each and every one of our 100+ individuals is highly appreciated for their hard work because we know that Lemberg's success is based on our people's achievements.
We value People over Process and constantly looking for motivated, enthusiastic and talented professionals to join us in our journey.
We are looking for a passionate Content Writer to skyrocket our corporate blog lembergsolutions.com/blog. You will work closely with other team members to create copies about software and hardware development, our projects, expert insights and client stories.
Necessary skills and qualifications:
- Advanced level of English is a must (grammar, vocabulary, stylistics);
- Strong writing and editing skills;
- Being able to research information and create a well-structured piece of content;
- 1+ year experience in writing for IT industry;
- General understanding of web, mobile, IoT and data science development (you know that native app development is different from hybrid and don't confuse firmware with hardware);
- Passion for technology and business.
Will be a plus:
- SEO copywriting experience;
- TOEFL/IELTS certification
- Write 2-4 blog articles a month;
- Collect information for articles from engineers, project managers, tech leads etc.;
- Rewrite and improve existing articles;
- Sometimes you might need to create other types of copies, like case studies or presentations.
Please, attach your portfolio when applying for this position (5-6 articles in English).
What we offer
At Lemberg, you will find exciting and challenging projects, friendly and engaging professional team. You will work with customers located around the globe, meet them in our office and travel to visit their locations.
Also, you will have a chance to work on internal R&D projects, your own ideas, become a part of local and global communities, contribute to Open Source, visit conferences and industry events.