We are looking for highly motivated Marketing Researcher, who will join our international team and work in our office in Chernivtsi or Ivano-Frankivsk.
- Align critical marketing needs with the selected:
a) research methodology,
b) desired samples of data & information to be obtained, and
c) analysis requests, in order to obtain the maximum output.
- Execute market research projects based on given directions (specific industries / business verticals or specific technologies or any given key indicators), using different research methodologies and/or in different locations / territories of interest.
- Conduct detailed market research, business analytics, technological analytics based on received assignments and summarize the results in order to present all findings to direct manager and/or to cross-functional business development teams
- Contribute to business development efforts by conducting research related activities on both existing customers & prospects, as well as on new potential customers.
- Inquiry, extract and integrate data & information from multiple sources in order to:
a) provide marketing and/or sales related answers to raised questions,
b) draw meaningful conclusions on specific topics or particular key indicators, and
c) highlight market trends to Marketing Department members.
- Offer support to direct manager and/or Marketing Department members on the following topics / aspects:
a) development of marketing plans, lists, etc.
b) development of marketing campaigns, events, etc.
c) formulation of market research strategy, and
d) formulation of company marketing strategy.
- Contribute to CRM operations by introducing, operating and maintaining records on Companies, Brands, Groups / Holdings, People, Contacts, Partners, Competitors, etc.
- Organize, generate and publish reports, based on marketing and/or sales needs, in order to provide support to Marketing & Sales Department members.
- Maintain knowledge & know-how by browsing daily industry news, market research and emerging trends from Company's Partners, Competitors, etc. and/or attending / reading relevant workshops, presentations, etc., in order to be constantly up to date
- Proactively undertake periodical reviews of the previous researches and provided / offer suggestions, enhancements, improvements, etc. and/or point out issues, difficulties, challenges, etc.
- Bachelor's degree in Economics or related fields
- Previous experience in IT companies is considered to be a plus
- Direct work experience in sales support or business development support is an advantage
- Knowledge of e-commerce, CRM, Cloud solutions is an important advantage
- Good Knowledge of MS Office suite, especially Excel
- Good marketing knowledge (research)
- Good knowledge of working with CRM (Salesforce.com preferred) or with other marketing solutions and tools: e.g. DiscoverOrg, ZoomInfo, Hoovers, etc.
- Advanced English knowledge and as a Second language like German or French would be a plus;
- Very strict attention to details and analytical skills
- Willingness and ability to constantly learn new things
- Great communication skills and ability to work in a multicultural team
Send your resume in English, please.
We are looking forward to talk to you soon.