We are looking for passionate and enthusiastic QA engineer to join our team!
Required Skills and Experience:
- Knowledge of the theory and understanding of QA processes;
- Experience of testing in commercial projects at least 6 months;
- Experience in testing Web and Mobile applications;
- Experience of cross-browser and cross-platform testing;
- Experience of working with development tools (Google Chrome DevTools, Firebug, etc.);
- Experience in writing test documentation (test plans, test cases and checklists);
- Great analytical skills, attention to details;
- Natural ability to analyze and structure information;
- Working in a team or solely;
- English level - Intermediate.
- Analysis of requirements and preparation of a test plan, test cases;
- Testing of web and mobile applications;
- Work with bug-tracking systems.
Will be plus:
- Understanding the client-server architecture;
- Experience of API testing;
- Knowledge of the methodology of Agile (Scrum).
- A young, motivated and friendly team;
- Comfortable office near the metro;
- Professional training and development opportunities;
- Paid vacation and sick leaves;
- 40 hours work week, flexible scheduling;
- English classes;
- Corporate events and celebrations.
About the company:
Gentle Code, LLC is a close-knit team of like-minded people, professionals and just good people. Our company builds Web applications using Microsoft .NET technologies as well as creates mobile applications for iOS and Android system, including cross-platforms development. The company is a certified Microsoft Partner in the Application Development competency.