InfoReach is an independent provider of multi- and cross-asset, broker-neutral solutions for electronic, algorithmic and high-frequency trade analysis, management and execution of global equities, futures, options and forex. We deliver high-performance technology with high-touch assistance and support.
For its Dnipro location, InfoReach is looking for talented System Administrator/DevOps Engineer.
- Installation, configuration, troubleshooting, support and maintenance of Windows and Linux server systems in our corporate headquarters and within our data centers.
- Identify opportunities for improving system quality, service availability and for suggesting improvements to processes and tools.
- Installation and maintenance of various tool for software development teams (GitLab, Subversion, JIRA, Confluence etc.)
Solid experience with MS Windows as a system administrator
- Windows Server 2008/2012
- Active Directory
- MS Exchange 2010/2016
Deep understanding of TCP/IP and related technologies
- IP routing
- IPSEC VPN configuration/troubleshooting
- Juniper firewall configuration
- Wireshark/tcpdump - ability to capture packet and troubleshoot the TCP issues.
Hands-on experience with Linux systems administration
- Citrix XenApp
- VMWare ESX
Good command of English
Git, Subversion administration experience is desirable
- Comprehensive compensation package with annual performance reviews
- Work in the successful and solid company (20+ years in business). One of the leaders in the industry. Multiple trillions of dollars in assets are traded annually through our software.
- Friendly team and zero bureaucracy. People tend to stay with us for many years.
- Comfortable office in the city center
- Business trips to headquarters in Chicago, IL
- Multiple additional perks: health insurance program, English courses, continuing education allowance etc.