Вы уже оправляли резюме на данную вакансию
Спеціаліст відділу по роботі з замовниками / Customer service analyst
Do you want to become a Supply Network Operations Expert? We have the right opportunity for you!
The mission of our Supply Network Operations team is to transform consumer demand into a supply plan and ensure our products are delivered to the customer shelves at the right place, time and cost.
We are looking for specialists to reinforce the SNO team with their passion and expertise to help improve customer experience, optimize our product portfolio and deliver our mission.
Your responsibilities as SNO Specialist:
- Respond to customer calls and handle inquiries on price, products and promotions;
- Be the best guide in the customer(s) order pattern and inform customer/sales of reported shortages;
- Perform order corrections and handle returns and refusals and issue reports and follow-up on results;
- Support product allocation and optimize order size;
- Participate in internal and external audits.
Compensations and benefits:
- A starting salary of 13 000 UAH gross with frequent growth potential;
- The company subsidizes your lunches;
- Attractive Medical Plan, including: Travel & Life Insurance + Paid short term illness;
- Possibility to become a shareholder of the company and participate in our stock options plan;
- The company will support you with relocation;
- Flexible work hours and possibility to work from home and many-many more.
You can expect regular assignment rotations where they make sense in view of delivering both the business and personal development needs. At P&G, our aim is to help build the career path that is right for you.
Just for you to know:
- Business trips can be part of your job and as you develop throughout your career relocation might become a prerequisite;
- Anyone qualified for this role will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor;
- No immigration sponsorship is available for this position.
P&G is a leading global consumer goods company whose winning brands are built around the model of innovation. Whatever your passion is, we want to ignite your potential to become your very best self. We hold true to our purpose, values and principles as we seek to make a difference in the world around us. You will engage in meaningful work that will touch the lives of others and have a real impact. Everything at P&G starts with understanding - understanding our consumers and our employees as we innovate to improve lives now and for generations to come.
- You possess a Bachelor's degree (ideally in logistics, supply chain management)
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills and you have a good command of English (intermediate +)
- You are a standout colleague who promotes a positive attitude and is able to operate with the right level of discipline
- You have Ukrainian citizenship
Job locations: Kiev, Kyiv
Job Type: Full-time